It is possible to email crucial WhatsApp chats directly to your self to keep an archive of conversations or to keep as backup. Here are the steps required to Email WhatsApp Chats on iPhone and Android.
Sending emails WhatsApp Chats for iPhone and Android
WhatsApp isn’t just used to be used for chats with family, friends and sharing fun things with other people, it’s becoming increasingly utilized to share personal and business-related documents and other information.
This is why it is crucial to know how to backup WhatsApp chats as well as how for Email WhatsApp Chats should you need to.
Like we said, sending emails to WhatsApp Chats is a method to ensure that you keep a record of your important WhatsApp conversations.
It is also possible to email particular WhatsApp Chats to friends should this suddenly become necessary for you and you’re not breaching any person’s confidence in you.
Contact via email WhatsApp Chats with iPhone
The steps are below Follow the steps below Email WhatsApp Chats On iPhone or iPad.
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad
2. Once you are within WhatsApp then click on Chats from the menu on the bottom (in case you’re not already on the Chats screen)
3. On the Chats Screen Select the Chat you wish to email and then slide from the right toward the left. This will show, More and Archive options (See the image below).
4. Next, tap on the More option (See the image above).
5. From the slide-up menu, tap on the Export Chat option (See the image below).
6. On the next menu that pops up, select whether you wish to attach Media or Send the Chat via Email Without Media.
7. On the sharing menu that opens, tap to open the Mail App or any other App you wish to make use of to transmit your message. WhatsApp Chat.
8. On the Next screen (New Message screen) Enter your personal Email address to transmit the Chat to yourself or provide an email address for another person which you would like to forward the Chat to, and click on”Send.
It will be sent to the WhatsApp Chat along with all the images and videos will be delivered directly to an Email Address.
Email WhatsApp Chats on Android Phone
Use the following steps follow the steps below to Email WhatsApp Chats on Android Phone or Tablet.
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android Phone or Tablet
2. Once you are inside WhatsApp click on the Chats tab in the menu on top (in the event that you aren’t already on the Chats screen)
3. On the Chats Screen Tap on the Chat you wish to email (See the above image).
4. On the next screen, click on the 3 dots menu icon in the upper right corner of your screen , and then select the More option on the menu drop down.
5. On the next menu that opens you can tap on the Email Chat.
6. On the next screen, you will need to enter your own Name/Email address in the “To” field to allow you to email the Chat to yourself, or enter an email address for the person who you would like to email the Chat to. Then press”Send.
7. Your recipient will receive an email that contains WhatsApp Chat added in a text file to the email (See the image below).