If you’d like to do this, you are able to download individual and all Facebook photos onto your phone. Here are the steps for download Facebook Photos to your iPhone or Android.
Download Facebook Photos to iPhone and Android
If you keep using Facebook and Facebook, you’re likely to accumulate tons of photos and videos stored in the Facebook Account. Facebook Account.
However, all photos and Videos you have in the account on Facebook Account are saved to Facebook’s servers and are not accessible to you iPhone and Android Phone.
We have listed below the steps needed to download photos from Facebook to an iPhone and Android Phone.
1. Download all photos from Facebook to your iPhone or Android
Follow the instructions below to transfer all Photos on your Facebook account to an iPhone and Android Phone.
1. Open Facebook on your phone, then tap the Facebook Menu icon.
2. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom and select the Settings & Privacy tab. Then select the Settings option.
3. On the Settings screen, scroll until the “Your Facebook Profile Information” section and click on”Download Your Information.
4. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom and click on Select All.
5. Next, select only the Videos and Photos option (since you are only looking to download photos).
6. On the same screen, scroll down to pick the desired Media Quality (Low Medium, High, Low) and then tap the Create File.
Notice: If you want to download all your Facebook Photos in one go, you can change you “Date Range” setting to all of my data.
Facebook will begin with the creation of a file that contains all of Photos from your Facebook Photos. The time it takes to create the file will be contingent on the amount of photos in your account.
7. Once the File is ready to download click on Download Files Click Download.
8. On the Pop-up you will need to enter the password for your Facebook Account . Then choose the Save Location to save the your downloaded file.
If you own an iPhone it can save the File to your iPhone as well as directly to iCloud Drive. For Android Phone, you will only be allowed to save the File on your phone.
2. Download individual Facebook photos for iPhone and Android
Follow the instructions below to download your selected or individual Facebook Photos to your iPhone and Android Phone.
1. Open Facebook > Find the photo you would like to download, then tap it.
2. Next, tap the 3 dots icon on the right-hand side of your screen.
3. In the pop-up click on”Save for Phone option.
NOTE: In case of iPhone you will be able to save your photo by tapping the”Save” Photo option.
The photo will be instantly saved to your device, and will be accessible within Photos App on your phone. Photos App on your Phone.