The Geotagging feature that is available on the majority of Android phones includes information about the time and where photographs were taken. To avoid this you must Disable Geotagging on your Android Phone.
Switch off or disable Geotagging feature on Android Phone
Nowadays, it is normal to snap photographs with smartphones and then send the pictures to friends and family members.
But, the majority of users are unaware that they’re sharing their current location whenever they share Photos.
By default by default, by default, the Camera app installed on Android Phone adds Geotags to all of the videos and photos that you shoot by using your Camera in your Phone.
Geotags are used to identify the location of a photo. Geotags provide the exact location the location where a specific Photo was taken, making it simple to anyone to get access to the current location details.
The positive side can be that you are able to block camera App from including information about location in photographs by deactivating or deactivating geotagging on Android Phone.
1. Disable Geotagging On Android Phone Using Camera App
On standard Android phones, it’s easy to turn off geotagging in photos by through camera apps. Camera App.
1. Open the Camera app on your Android Phone or Tablet.
2. Tap on the gear icon at the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom and switch the toggle next Save Location to the off position.
Notice: On some devices this option could be referred to as Geo tag or Location tag.
2. Disable Geotagging on Android Phone Using Settings
Another method to turn off the geotagging feature on Android Phone is to use the Settings App
1. Open Settings > scroll down to the bottom and click on Apps.
3. On the Apps screen, scroll to the bottom and click on Camera.
4. On the next screen, you can tap Permissions.
5. On the App permissions screen, turn the toggle next to Location to an Off position.
In the following days the Camara app installed on your iPhone will not be able to get access to your location information.
3. Eliminate Geo tags from the existing Photos
In case you have a lot of photos stored on the Android Phone with geotag data It is also possible to delete Geotags from those photos.
To get rid of Geotag data, you could utilize apps such as GeoBye-Bye for Your Android Phone or transfer Photos onto a computer, and use an application for PC known as ExifCleaner.
Although the GeoBye-Bye app is simple to use but it only allows you to take geotags off of one photo at a time , and not from all or even more than one Photo at a time.
Contrary to the ExifCleaner can be used in batch mode, and can eliminate geotags from single and multiple photos.
4. Completely turn off Location Tracking
If you are facing an issue, it’s possible to disable the tracking of your location for all apps and services that you use on the Android Phone.
1. Open Settings > scroll down and click on Location.
2. On the next screen, turn toggle for Location to an Off position.
3. You will see an alert message, click for OK and confirm.
This will stop location tracking for all applications and services available for Your Android Phone.
Notice: This can prevent Google Maps and other Apps that make use of your location information from working properly in your gadget.